Wednesday, July 07, 2010

c'est la vie (such is life)

Got my L1 visa today. If anything had disappointed me since the start of my career in 2006 (there are quite a few) it was the L1 visa rejection in 2007. Usually unperturbed my disappointments , some how I gave into it. It did impact me quite a lot and kinda hurt my confidence. So when I was presented for another US project I felt it is time.

The interview was over in a flash. There were no long lines of people and I was asked three questions.

1 ) Who is the client ?
2 ) How are you going to help the client ?
3 ) How did u specialize in this technology.

VC : Your visa has been approved. Your passport will reach you by a courier.

me : Thanks mam ....

So it settles the score I guess. waiting to go to pittsburgh.

3 comments:

Vee said...

congrats! so when and where?

Vee said...

where is pittsburgh, and when ?

Prasad (kkp) said...

US steel , pittsburgh may be in a week.